If you’ve spent the past few years in a big city firm wishing you could progress faster, enjoy a better work/life balance, and feel a more valued part of your team, we think you’ll love it here.
We’re looking for a part-time office-based tax consultant to be a key addition to our expanding tax department.
- Your role will be split between compliance and planning which means that, day to day, your work will include:
- Income tax planning
- IHT returns and probate work
- IHT reports
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- Trusts and estates
- Tax experience
- Preferred ATT or CTA qualified (minimum 3 years qualified)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work in an ethical and professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail T literate – you’ll need to be a competent user of Microsoft Word and Exc
You get a great benefits package at Towers & Gornall. Yet in addition to the ‘official’ package, there’s lots more that’s part and parcel of working with us, like being in a modern, spacious building in the heart of a traditional Lancashire market town. Like having a simple, pleasant commute. Like having an active and busy social calendar. You’ll also get:
- Private medical insurance
- Free on-site car parking
- Great annual leave package
We’ll discuss your salary at interview stage.
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2023