We can deliver the personal approach of a small firm, but with the benefits of scale that mean access to each of our specialist departments. All clients will have direct contact with the Partner responsible for their affairs. In addition, they will also have access to all the specialist departments that Towers & Gornall now possess.
Complimentary Client Review
It’s extremely important to work on your business, not just in it. Taking time out to discuss what’s happening in your business is essential to give you clarity about your future and vision to enable us to support you in the most appropriate ways. When you are focused on running a business, we know it can be hard to step away from the day-to-day management to focus on your overriding goals and aspirations; where you are now, where you want to be in the future and how you can get there.
That’s where our business advisory team have you covered. Whether you’re looking for regular input or help with a one-off project, we’ll work with you to develop a defined, clear, and measurable strategy to help you plan for success and keep you on track when it comes to achieving your goals.
From ambitious start-ups to established local businesses, our advice is always tailored and flexible for companies across all sectors and of all sizes. A Complimentary Client Review is an ideal opportunity to meet us on a complimentary, obligation free basis to discuss any of the following:-
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business, e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, asset protection, or your planned exit from, or sale of, your business.
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plans.
What is involved?
You’ll meet with a senior team member for a 60 minute session, reviewing your current situation, and discussing how we can support you to resolve your burning issues. We will send you a copy of the meeting minutes documenting your business and lifestyle goals and all agreed actions.
Benefits of a Complimentary Client Review
- Clearly discuss and document your business and lifestyle goals
- Gain clarity of the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Access the collective wisdom of our firm
- Assess the current structure of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you
Business development & diversification
Improving the profitability of your company continues to be a challenge for all businesses. By undertaking a review of your business, we will assess what can be done to streamline operations and improve your business model. We can also suggest methods of business development and benchmark performance against your industry or field.
Raising finance can bring your business plans to life. We can provide you with active financiers, as well as helping you prepare a business plan, finance proposal and profit forecast projections.
We work with many start-up ventures, assisting with everything from the initial set up, managing compliance requirements, and providing valuable insights that will allow you to unlock the potential of your business.
Whether you are looking to expand your business through acquisition, dispose of your business ahead of retirement or are looking for additional finance, a carefully considered due diligence exercise will identify any concerns, and provide transactional insights that will be invaluable in the negotiation process.